Whitehot Magazine of Contemporary Art was founded by artist Noah Becker in 2005. Over more than a decade Whitehot Magazine has become one of the most popular international art magazines. Becker has published over 300 writers since the magazine was founded, many of them the top art writers and critics. Whitehot has also introduced many new voices to the art writing world and beyond.
In addition we publish a yearly print addition in conjunction with Art Basel Miami art fair week and have a documentary on contemporary art and a documentary series on our Youtube channel available for viewing HERE
POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS WITH WHITEHOT MAGAZINE:
1. HIRE NOAH BECKER OR ONE OF OUR CURATORIAL STAFF AS AN EXHIBITION CURATOR.
2. APPLY WITH A CV AND WRITING SAMPLE TO BE CONSIDERED AS A WRITER FOR THIS MAGAZINE.
3. ADVERTISE IN WHITEHOT MAGAZINE.
4. ASK ABOUT THE PURCHASE, EXHIBITION OR SALE OF NOAH BECKER PAINTINGS.
5. SUPPORT OUR WRITERS BY SENDING US MONEY.
6. SHARE OUR LINKS.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Noah Becker: Editor-in-Chief